Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Great Mouse Plot

          


I am reading one of Roald Dahl's books "Boy".  This story is about a mean , evil lady (Mrs. Pratchett) who sold candies.  Inside the candy shop there were lots of different types of candies such as Gobstopper and Liquorice Bootlaces.  Roald Dahl and his friends loved candies, almost everyday they went to the candy shop, even though Mrs.Pratchett was very mean.  One day Roald Dahl found a dead mouse.My teacher asked me What will you do to that dead mouse.

If I found a dead mouse, I would put it on the dirty floor and I would tell the inspector to come and check the candy shop's floor.  When the inspector came, I would scream as loud as I could.  I would say 'OH MY GOD THERE IS A DEAD MOUSE!'  Then when the inspector checked it, they would fire Mrs.Pratchett.  After a few days they should be hiring a new candy shop keeper.  At last, Roald Dahl would be very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment