Monday, September 6, 2010

WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog.  My name is Angel, I am a secondary student.  Our ICT teacher Mr.Parker asked us to create a Blog.  He said we can use any title you want.  So I called my blog as Angel's school blog.  I enjoyed this activity because I never try to make a blog.  What I will post on this blog is my homework especially English, photos/picture (pictures of home works), video and others.  What I won't put on my blog is privacy information and pictures of yourself In this activity I learnt how to create a blog, how to use MacBook much more confidently!

2 comments:

  1. Angel, there is some very good writing here, and you have expressed your ideas clearly. Please take some time to proof read your work to find any errors (for instance you are missing a full stop on your second last line. Do you think the skills you are learning here will be useful outside of school, or in other subjects?

    Please don't forget to include some writing here from last week's homework, where you are supposed to use case studies to illustrate the possible dangers of blogging. How can you avoid these dangers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have done a good job that you told people what you are going to post and your feeling about having a blog and what you have learnt from this activities. And you have also got a picture!

    ReplyDelete